Pages

March 27, 2011

Cheesy Monday

Happy Monday everyone!!!

I'm currently having a movie marathon of chick flicks off my DVD stack. Has so far watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days for like the 20th time already (it's one of my faves ok?). Right now I'm watching The Wedding Planner (another Matthew M. flick). Will still decide what to watch next.

I don't what got into me that I suddenly had this craving for cheesy movies. Perhaps I'm just PMSing or just plain happy. My heart is beaming with joy! Uh, this is what love does to me.

Anyways, I'm typing this from my Blackberry. My laptop crashed a couple of days back and it still getting fixed. Glad I have trusty BIS so I can still connect to my social networks.

Hope ya'll have a happy and productive week ahead filled with love and joy!

Xoxo

No comments: