Pages

February 20, 2011

Worst Week Evah!

So, I was sick the whole of last week which started on the 15th, my birthday of all days! T__T It was so bad I was even rushed to the ER of Medical City on Friday evening. This was the sickest I have ever been for as long as I can remember. My body is full of medicines from the IV fluids the doctors injected on me to the countless paracetamols that I took that even my urine now smell like medicine (disgusting)! I'm still not 100% well right now. I still have a slight fever and the craziest nausea ever. But I will be returning to work already today cause I already missed a lot over the past week.

By a lot, I mean major, at least for me! I was supposed to go to Cebu and Bohol with my friends last Friday for 5 days. It would have been a super fun trip but because I was sick they had to go without me. Huhu! They're still in Bohol right now, where I should be instead of watching another rerun of the semi-finals of Live to Dance. Why is life is so unfair sometimes?! This is the second time I missed a trip and wasted all the money I paid for plane fare and hotel. Jeez! I.wil.not.get.sick.again!

So there you go, pardon the rant but hope ya'll have a great week ahead! <3 <3 <3


P.S.
Super thanks to my nurse - Jaypee - who lovingly took care of me while I was sick, did all the chores, made me healthy food and drinks, reminded me to drink my meds, and who never failed to remind me to always take care of my health. Loveyoumuch!

No comments: